WoSign Extended Validation Code Signing Certificate
WoSign Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing offers a more secure process of signing code, allows for greater confidence in the integrity of your application, and provides a more frictionless experience for users downloading your application. Programs signed with an WoSign EV Code Signing certificate can immediately establish reputation with SmartScreen® reputation services in Internet Explorer and Windows® 8.
Certificate Features and Benefits:
- Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software
- Extended Validation Authentication
- Can be used for all Windows Dev Center hardware dashboard services, and is required for LSA and UEFI file signing services
- Double certificates, one of Standard Code Signing, another EV Code Signing
- Immediate reputation with Microsoft SmartScreen,reputation in Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 9+
- Certificate stored on a hardware token for two factor authentication
- Time stamping, Signature will not expire even though the certificate may expire someday
- Free 24/7/365 Support
WoSign Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing Certificate ,In order to solve the problem of incompatibility among Windows operating systems of different versions, exclusively in the world, WoSign has launched Double-Certificate service for EV Code Signing Certificate. That is to say, you will get a Code Signing Certificate for Organization (signature algorithm: SHA1 ) for FREE if you buy an EV Code Signing Certificate (signature algorithm: SHA2 ) . You can get two certificates but only pay for one, tangible benefit for you.
Microsoft in Windows hardware Dev Center recommended users to buy WoSign Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing Certificate. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/dn962263(v=vs.85)