WoSign Kernel Code Signing Certificates for Microsoft Authenticode
A WoSign Kernel Code Signing Certificate is strongly recommended for any publisher who plans to distribute code or content over the Internet or corporate extranets and needs to assure the integrity and authorship of that code. It supports all version Windows OS and browsers.
Certificate Features and Benefits:
- Uses a single certificate for most platforms and applications
- Allows you to sign Windows 64bit kernel code llke .sys etc.
- Allows you to sign active content such as ActiveX, Macros, and Java Applets for secure electronic distribution over the Internet.
- This authenticated digital signature effectively verifies the source of your software before it is downloaded
- Ensures that your active content or code cannot be maliciously modified
- Gives your users recourse to the person who published it
- Promotes the Internet as a secure and viable platform for content distribution
- Has the benefit of WoSign's world-class certification procedures
- Inspires user confidence
- CRL: Yes, Certificate Revocation List fully supported
- Free time stamp URL: http://timestamp.wosign.com/timestamp
- Certificates subject support worldwide popular non-English system languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic etc.
- Root CA:
- StartCom CA
WoSign Kernel Code Signing Certificate is for Windows Kernel code and Microsoft Authenticode signing, it will validate the publisher's true identiy and display the publisher's name in certificate subject.Applicant should provide business registration document and its phone bill for verification.