CSR Generation Instruction - SyBase EAServer
An Important Note Before You Start
By far the most common problem users have when going through this process is related to private keys. If you lose or cannot access a private key, you cannot use the certificate we issue to you and will need to request a free reissue. To ensure this never happens, we advise that a backup of the private key file is made and that a note is made of the password that is used to protect the export of the private key.
SyBase EAServer Keygen instructions:
1. Select the private keys folder.
2. Select File > Key/Cert wizard
3. Supply the required information, described in "Certificate request information" .
Use Back and Next to review or change any information. (You can use any of the following characters:
Letters A-Z and a-z, Numeric values 0-9, (space) ' ( ) + , - . / : = ?
4. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
Security Manager generates the key pair and saves the certificate request to a file that you specify,
or installs a certificate if you have pasted one into the certificate dialog box.
5. Send your certificate request to WoTrust.
6. When you receive it, install the certificate. See "Installing and exporting certificates" on the SyBase site for further infomation.
7. The new private key appears on the right side of the window when you highlight the Private Keys folder.
Once the certificate is received and installed, the private key is removed from the private key list.
Start the certificate request process
To submit the CSR to WoSign for processing you should start the certificate enrollment process.