SSL Certificates Installation Instruction - Cobalt Raq3
In order to enable SSL on your Cobalt Raq3 you will need to follow these steps:
1. Highlight and copy the information received from your CA.
2. On the SSL settings screen on your Raq3, highlight and remove the information currently in the "certificate" window.
3. Paste the new certificate information that you copied in step 1 into into the "certificate" window.
4. Select use manually entered certificate from the pull-down menu at the bottom.
5. Click Save Changes.
6. Restart the whole server.
After this has been done you will be able to see SSL working on your website.