SSL Certificates Installation Instruction - Lotus Domino Go
To install your SSL Certificate on Lotus Domino Go, do the following:
1. Download your certificate form your status page after it has been issued.
2. Save it to a text file on your server hard drive.
3. Go to the "Receive Certificate" link again, under "Security" on the Admin page.
This time, point it at your own certificate.
It should install without problems.
4. Make sure your key is the default key
5. Under "Key Management", select "Manage Keys" and make sure that the key you generated and submitted to us is the default key.
6. The default key is what the server uses to identify itself to users online.