SSL Certificates Installation Instruction - Raven SSL
To install the certificate in RavenSSL follow the instructions below:
a. Fetch your certificate
1.You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
2.Select the 'Standard certificate' format option to download your issued certificate.
5.Copy and Paste your certificate (first certificate) to a text editor (Notepad) and save the file with a .txt extension.
6. Copy and Paste the Intermediate Certificate (second certificate) to a text editor (Notepad) and save the file with a .txt extension.
b. Install your certificate
1. Rename and save the two .txt files as .cert files in a temporary location in your server.
Include the lines
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE---- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----
2. Start the Raven PKI Certificate Manager, using the command:
3. Choose Install Signed Certificate.
4. Identify the temporary location and name of your web server certificate.
The certificate will be installed in the directory: