OV ZhenSSLOrganization Validation OV SSL Certificate
OV ZhenSSL is a standard solution for organizational websites. It protects the data flow and builds a mutual trust between you and your website visitors. "Zhen" means "True".
OV Zhen SSL certificate is issued on base that both domain name and the organization have been verified. There are two levels of encryption intensity, 128 bit and 256 bit. Under such protection, data flow between server and clients' web browsers is secured and the ownership of the website is easy to identify.
- Wildcard Support —— A single certificate binding a first-level domain can enable SSL on all the second-level domains.
- Big Lock —— A lock will be displayed prominently in the address bar to show that the site is secured by SSL and the data flow is encrypted.
- The “O” Field —— Name of the organization will be displayed in your certificate so that all the visitors can recognize the identity of the website.
- WWW-Free of Charge —— When you are applying for a non-www version domain, the www version will be sent together to you freely.
- Browser Compatibility —— Trusted in more than 99% of all browsers.
- Reissues Warranty —— Cases do exist that you may lose your certificate. Don’t worry, because we offer free reissue service during the whole lifespan of your certificate.
- Technical Support —— Free, multi-lingual technical support stands by to help you anytime you have a problem.
WoSign Site Seal
The WoSign Site Seal provides consumers and businesses with the assurance that the website is highly-trusted and secure. Buy a WoSign OV Certificate, More value, no additional cost.