WoSign Code Signing Certificates for FireFox Addons
A WoSign Code Signing Certificate for FireFox Addons is strongly recommended for any publisher who plans to distribute code or content over the Internet or corporate extranets and needs to assure the integrity and authorship of that code. It supports all version Windows OS and FireFox browsers.
Certificate Features and Benefits:
- Uses a single certificate for most platforms and applications
- Allows you to sign FireFox Addons .xpi for secure electronic distribution over the Internet.
- Ensures that your Addons or code cannot be maliciously modified
- Gives your users recourse to the person who published it
- Promotes the Internet as a secure and viable platform for content distribution
- Has the benefit of WoSign's world-class certification procedures
- Inspires user confidence
- CRL: Yes, Certificate Revocation List fully supported
- Certificates subject support worldwide popular non-English system languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic etc.
- Root CA:
WoSign Code Signing Certificate for FireFox Addons is for for FireFox Addons .xpi code signing, it will validate the publisher's true identiy and display the publisher's name in certificate subject.Applicant should provide business registration document and its phone bill for verification.