SSL证书安装指南 - BEA Weblogic 5.1
To install a certificate on BEA Weblogic 5.1 follow the instructions below:
Fetch your certificate and the intermediate CA
1. You will receive an email when your certificate is issued.
2. Copy and Paste your Certificate (First certificate) to Notepad and save as a cert.pem
Copy and Paste the intermediate CA (second certificate) to Notepad and save as a intermediate.pem
Copy the Cert.pem and Intermediate.pem in to the Weblogic Server Root Directory.
Update WebLogic properties file:
1. Open the "weblogic.properties" file in a text editor. This file is located in the server's root directory
2. Edit the following directives contained within the "weblogic.properies" file, under Server certificates for SSL:
weblogic.security.certificate.authority=i ntermediate .pem
3. Start, or restart, your WebLogic Server.
Note: The padlock icon on your browser will be displayed in the locked position if your certificates are installed correctly and the server is properly configured for SSL.