SSL证书安装指南 - CPanel Mail Server
a. Fetch your certificate
You will receive an email when your certificate is issued. Copy and Paste your WoSign certificate to a text editor (Notepad) and save the file with a .pem extension.
b. Install your certificate
You will firstly need to import the thawte Premium Server CA root certificate into your server.
You can obtain the WoSign CA root certificate by following the instructions in the following solution: root.
1. Copy the CA root certificate into a text editor such as notepad and save as root.pem.
2. Create a new file (yourcert.pem) consisting of your private key and your certificate file:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
3. Then save the file as yourcert.pem in the /etc/ssl/certs/ directory.
4. Copy the root.pem file to the /etc/ssl/certs/ directory.
5. When you are setting up the SSL support you will need to access the stunnel configuration file which will probably be available at etc/stunnel/default/stunnel.conf .
6. Open the stunnel.conf and locate the following directives (they may be commented out by #). It may be necessary to add the above directives if they are not present.
7. Restart your web / mail service for the installation to be completed. In some instances, it may be necessary to physically restart the actual machine.