SSL证书请求文件(CSR)生成指南 - Infinite WebMail
重要注意事项 An Important Note Before You Start
By far the most common problem users have when going through this process is related to private keys. If you lose or cannot access a private key, you cannot use the certificate we issue to you and will need to request a free reissue. To ensure this never happens, we advise that a backup of the private key file is made and that a note is made of the password that is used to protect the export of the private key.
To generate a CSR for Infinite InterChange follow the instructions below:
Before you obtain a Certificate, you must generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and a private encryption key. The SSL Module installation program prompts you to generate a server certificate after installing the SSL Module files.
If you generated a server certificate during the installation, you also created a CSR and a private encryption key. Go to the Infinite InterChange or WebMail SSL subdirectory. This directory contains your private key and CSR. Copy the contents of the SERVER.CSR file into the appropriate field of the online certification request form.
If you did not generate a server certificate during SSL Module installation, use the procedure that follows to generate a CSR
1. From the Configure menu, select System Services. The Configure System Services dialog box displays.
2. From the list of system services, select SSL and use the Configure button. The SSL Module displays a dialog box explaining why you need an SSL server certificate and how to obtain a Certificate of Authority.
3. Read all of the information on this dialog box and use the OK button. A Server Information dialog box displays.
4. Enter the appropriate information for your Infinite InterChange or WebMail server in each field on the server information dialog box. (If you need more information on filling out any of the fields, press the Help button in that dialog.) The SSL Module includes this information in the server certificate that verifies your server?s identity to remote clients
5. Use the Generate Server Certificate button. The SSL module generates a server certificate, CSR, and a private key.
6. Use the OK button to exit the installation program.
7. Go to the Infinite InterChange or WebMail SSL subdirectory. This directory contains your private key and CSR. Copy the contents of the SERVER.CSR file into the appropriate field of the online certification request form.
Back up the contents of the SSL subdirectory to protect your CSR and private key.
测试CSR和把CSR发给WoSign, Start the certificate request process
生成CSR后，建议您自己测试一下生成的CSR文件是否正确，请点击 这里 测试您的CSR文件。请把测试成功的CSR文件发给WoSign即可。请一定不要再动您的服务器，等待证书的颁发。
To submit the CSR to WoSign for processing you should start the certificate enrollment process.