WoSign Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR
A WoSign Code Signing Certificate for Adobe AIR is strongly recommended for any publisher who plans to distribute Adobe AIR-applications over the Internet or corporate extranets and needs to assure the integrity and authorship of that code and allow for
a secure installation process.
Certificate Features and Benefits:
- Valid for 1, 2 or 3 years
- Delivery in PKCS#12 file format. This format is directly supported by the Adobe AIR development tools.
- Ensures that your Adoeb AIR code(HTML、XML、Flash、Flex、Ajar ) cannot be maliciously modified
- Gives your users recourse to the person who published it
- Promotes the Internet as a secure and viable platform for content distribution
- Has the benefit of WoSign's world-class certification procedures
- Inspires user confidence
- CRL: Yes, Certificate Revocation List fully supported
- Free auto add the time stamp while signing
- Certificates subject support worldwide popular non-English system languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic etc.
- Root CA:
WoSign Code Signing Certificate for Adobe AIR will validate the publisher's true identiy and display the publisher's name in certificate subject.Applicant should provide business registration document and its phone bill for verification.