WoSign Code Signing Certificates for Java
WoSign Code Signing Certificates for Java ss strongly recommended for any Java developer who plans to distribute code or content over the Internet or wireless network and needs to assure the integrity and authorship of that code.
Certificate Features and Benefits:
- Used with the Signing tools part of the Sun Java SDK, this certificate is used for generating digital signatures for Java Archive (JAR) files : Java applets, MIDlets and other Java applications.
- This authenticated digital signature effectively verifies the source of your software before it is downloaded
- Ensures that your active content or code cannot be maliciously modified
- Gives your users recourse to the person who published it
- Promotes the Internet as a secure and viable platform for content distribution
- Has the benefit of WoSign 's world-class certification procedures
- Inspires user confidence
- CRL: Yes, Certificate Revocation List fully supported
- Has the benefit of Online Certificate Status Protocol
- Certificates subject support worldwide popular non-English system languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic etc.
- Root CA:
WoSign Code Signing Certificate for Java is for Microsoft Authenticode signing, it will validate the publisher's true identiy and display the publisher's name in certificate subject.Applicant should provide business registration document and its phone bill for verification.
Please notice: WoSign Code Signing Certificate for Java only support J2SE 1.5.008 version and up versions.