WoSign Free Secure Email Certificates
WoSign offers fully S/MIME compliant Secure Email Certificates FREE for personal use !
Free Secure Email Certificates allow you to encrypt and digitally sign email and attachments keeping them secure and confidential:
- Encrypt your emails to ensure that the message and attachments may only be read by the intended recipients
- Digitally Sign your emails to prove that the message and attachments really came from you and not someone masquerading as you
- Digitally Sign your emails to ensure that the message and attachments cannot be tampered with en route via the Internet without the recipient being alerted to the tampering
- Free! Other Certification Authorities sell Digital Certificates for email for $19.95! There is no cost for a Secure Email Certificate. Free for personal use only - commercial users contact us for details on solutions for your business
- Fully trusted by 99% of email clients
- Encrypt and Sign emails from your current email client software - Microsoft® Outlook Express, Microsoft® Outlook®, Netscape Messenger, or any other S/MIME compliant software
- Binds your email identity (email address) to a cryptographic key used to sign or to encrypt your email
Use your Microsoft Outlook / Microsoft Outlook Express to:
- Keep your email confidential
- Make sure the recipient knows the email is really from you and not someone masquerading as you
- Ensure your email is not tampered with en route to the recipient
The Secure Email Certificate allows you to use the "digitally sign" and "encrypt" features in your Microsoft Outlook / Microsoft Outlook Express
** Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.